Vintage-Tees

Friday, June 01, 2007

Yotel Opens

Yesterday I received an email from Yotel notifying me that their Gatwick Airport Hotel at the South Terminal is now open for business. I put myself on their mailing list after I had blogged about their hotel concept on another one of my blogs, Way Khool Sites, sometime last year.

I am quite taken with the concept and the design of their mini hotel rooms. In a space of 7 square meters, you can fit TWO people with all these amenities: a flatscreen tv, cabin menu 24 hours a day, free internet access, shower, hairdryer, towels, etc.

What I particularly like about it is that you can rent the rooms hourly or overnight, and they are located right at the airport! How many times have I wished for the convenience of such an accommodation on a long layover!

Now if they'll get successful and expand so that when I travel, I can book a room online, I'll be a happy camper!

Right now I don't plan to go to England or Europe this summer, but should my plans change, I'll book a room with them just for the heck of it to check them out.

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 10:50 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home

Create a Link