Vintage-Tees

Friday, August 15, 2008

Flying Over The Circles

In 1992 we flew over the Marlborough-Swindon area of England in a Cherokee 180, a small plane. We hired a pilot who was familiar with crop circles who knew this area.

Our purpose was to view crop circles from the air. We departed from Thruxton Airport in Hampshire and flew North/Northwest. According to my notes from that day, we flew over crop circles located in these areas: Hungerford, Marlborough, Ogbourne, Avebury, Alton Barnes, Alton Prior, and Pewsey Vale.

We were blown away by the many crop circles that we saw, never expecting to see so many. Now that I review these crop circles in 2008, they look like 'kindergarten' crop circles compared to the much more sophisticated ones of recent years.

We also walked in many crop circles, and the first photos are of the flattened grain I photographed in some of these crop circles. Frankly, I didn't care for the energy within them, and I was more than happy to leave them. My partner heard weird sounds in one of them. He said it sounded as if someone was dragging chains behind him plus he saw something in the sky which was unidentified.

















Labels: , , ,


Posted by Kuanyin Moi at 5:04 PM

4 Comments

  • Anonymous brooks posted at 4:00 AM  
    The images are simply sensational. Great adventorous stuff.
  • Blogger Ryven Astrology posted at 6:50 PM  
    Let me parrot Brooks, here - really great shots. I envy your ability to just go wander them like that.. :/

    Anyway, I just wanted to leave you a quick note letting you know about the daily astrology column I have running on my blog; I noticed you have 'astrology' as one of your interests. Perhaps you will find it interesting or helpful. Hope to see you around sometime and bring us more pictures of those circles, please!
  • Anonymous Men's Jeans posted at 1:43 PM  
    Whoa, crop circle always amaze me.
    And for you, to be willing to perform such effort, great job!
  • Anonymous Frames Diploma posted at 12:48 PM  
    Yup great images. Im looking at these and moon landing images. yours are just great.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home

    Create a Link